Saturday, September 23, 2006

My special day!

The day started with me opening a present from mom and dad. I was more interested in the wrapping paper so it took me awhile to see what was inside!
Well....here it is, my very own band set from mom and dad. I loved the drum sticks. No peeking Ty...you might get one of these on your first birthday. I overheard mom talking to dad about it.



The saying goes "It's my party and I will cry if I want to". Actually I did not like the hat dad put on me and well I wanted everyone to know.
Do
Don't worry, I feed myself a cookie for comfort!
Then it was time for presents, all my friends are in the back!

After a long day, mom gave me a bottle and put me to bed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Aunt Dee, Grandma, Grandpa and Katie, I have not opened your presents yet, I was getting impatient so I only opened three today: mom/dad, grandma/grandpa warnock (they were here) and aunt nichole and uncle jeff (because it was really from grandma :)
So I'll post a picture letting you see what I got!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aidan is so cute!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home