Friday, August 17, 2007

Our last summer excursion

My family took a final trip to Mount Mitchell (the highest point east of the Mississippi). I know I said my days with the carrier were through but we took it out for another excursion. Below are some highlights
We drove to the top. We are not that good at hiking! I started to do some hiking of my own. I like to go fast. One, two, three, fast and watch me go.
It was a strenous hike to the top of Mount Craig. Mom carried me all the way to the top, we were both tired when we got there. Our view from the camp site. Yes, dad talked mom and I into bunking up in the tent.
My favorite mom!
A future senior yearbook picture!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yiwen + Todd said...

I like the new pics....Aidan is getting really big!!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mom and Dad said...

It looks like you guys have had a fun summer! Good luck back to school! We hope you have good classes!
- Looking forward to seeing you in September!
- the Redensheks

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home