Saturday, September 20, 2008

Highlights from the past few weeks

My birthday is tomorrow (9/22) and I will be three! I told Papa I was into spiderman so I got a spiderman cake, fishing pole, bouncy ball, and motorcycle when I went to visit earlier this month.
I thought it was fun to drive the riding lawn mower. I think it is a tractor though. Papa told mom to get out of the way because she was in my way.
Mom and dad have taught me that policeman and firemen help keep me safe. I visited Papa at his work and received my own jr. policeman badge. I was soo proud! I also saw the police horses.
I like to call family members on the phone. I am in the mist of potty training which is the reason for the t-shirt. (I had/have terrible diaper rash!)
Dad got my 4 wheeler out yesterday. I like to go fast! Mom and dad have to run to catch up with me!

**disclaimer** Papa and Grandma Warnock do fun things with me too. Papa is just a shutter bug and sends us photos so mom and dad never break out the camera when we visit them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home