Saturday, October 07, 2006

A trip to stone mountain

Mom and I relaxing on top of Stone Mountain
(we ate lunch on this rock)
A moment to stretch before I get back into the backpack
I thought it was pretty cool that I could walk around!
Dad helped me climb my first moutain at age 1
(It was exhausting, that is why mom and I are resting in the first picture!)

Dad did a photo shoot of mushrooms, I thought I would blog one so you could see one of the boringest highlights of the trip. Mom and I made funny of him for taking pictures of fungus :) There were many dogs on the mountain and if you have been around me and dogs, you know how excited I get! Mom and I laughing at dad taking pictures of fungus, he turned around and took a picture of us! Yes, mom did carry me on her back down the mountain. I am weighing in at 24lbs therefore I was pretty heavy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Seaman said...

I love the first picture of you and Aidan on stone mtn. The scenery is beautiful.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Yiwen + Todd said...

Mike, Check out my Blog

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home