Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A trip to the pumpkin patch

I had tons of fun at the pumpkin farm with my friend Noah. It was probably one of my favorite times based on my interactions with the different stations. I was too busy looking at the tractor that I didn't have time to look at the camera
The man said I could drive his tractor. It was the same tractor that took me on a ride around the farm. I thought I was BIG stuff!
There was a big corn pit to jump in. Again I was BIG stuff and I started copying the big boys as they jumped off the side of the pit. (I don't know that boy I just thought that he had a good idea) Look at my air!
They needed me to fix the tractors at the tractor track.
I showed my friend Noah how to feed the pigs.
He poured his whole cup to the goats so I shared.
18 mo olds have so much to learn......

3 Comments:

Blogger Ceen_Marie said...

These pictures are too cute. Mike, it never ceases to amaze me how much he looks like you! Hope you both are well.

9:23 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

brooke and i can't wait to have kids just so we have an excuse to do all the fun things you all get to do! pumpkin patches just aren't the same without a little one running around. although i must say that brooke keeps me very entertained on a daily basis.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Yiwen + Todd said...

Ummmm jumping into that pile of corn looks fun for me...i'm jealous!!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home