Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baseball Man

Mommy, Daddy and the Masons took me to my first baseball game! I was in aw of the batter and how hard he hit the ball!

Mom said that something came over daddy at the game because I got whatever I wanted. This was my ice cream treat that I picked out!  Daddy said it was his son's first game and he was enjoying "treating" his son to things!
                                                              Baseball games are fun!
 The Mason's were the lucky family at the end of the game to get the left over fries from the concession stand. They were delivered in a big tub.  We ate about 1/4 of them and then had to throw them away. Mike Mason gave me the new baseball hat on my head (the first 1000 fans got them!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Warnock said...

Hurray for Aidan.!! Now,...he needs to start working on hitting that curve ball..!!

Papa

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home