Monday, March 24, 2008

Highlights in March

THE FLU Yes siree I got the flu shot and I still came down with the flu. I was very careful not to give it to mommy and baby brother so they were thankful! But I did snuggle with mommy alot!

Some new friends moved in across the street and we have played alot together. This is Caitlin and I reading on my couch. Caitlin and her brother Bryson came over to play with me while their parents went out. Mom's decision of two children was reconfirmed even though we were excellent.
Here we are at the neighborhood easter egg hunt.
Baby Joesiah was born! Joesiah's parents are good friends of ours and I was so excited to meet him that I put my pj's on my baby santa instead of letting daddy get me dressesd. He decided to take advantage of this fun time and take pictures of us. Here is baby Santa dressed in my pj's and diaper.

And here is baby Joesiah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home