Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hanging out in January

Here I am reading in my room before my bath. Mom and Dad read to me every night so I decided to read by myself while mom got my bath water ready. Don't worry, my room is connected to the bathroom so mom could still see me.
Here I am watching mom and dad show me how to ride my new horse. I call it a dog, but mom and dad keep calling him Dusty the horse. ( My best friend Jack shared him with me this xmas season. They moved away so they gave me alot of fun toys) Mom and Dad are below showing me how to ride him, I prefered to ride the back of my couch.
My new couch (agian from Jack) folds out to a bed. I love to run and dive on it. Mom and dad have made me stop running because I keep getting in trouble at school for running.
Mom showing me how to ride Dusty. (she doesn't normally dress like that. She wore a skirt to work and just put some pants on when she came home)
I think Dad was having the most fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yiwen + Todd said...

That fold out couch looks comfortable. I might add that to my birthday list. How are Aidan's allergies? any better?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

They said they are not allergies, ecazema....who knew, he is doing ok we are still avoiding the foods

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home