Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A warm day in January

The pictures always upload in a random order, but the following are all from our Saturday afternoon. It was 68* so we played outside for the majority of the afternoon! This is Aidan running away from daddy who is playing peek a boo through the yellow bars. He is running towards his mommy.
Here I am kicking my ball in the back alley.
Mom tried to show me how to hit my ball with a bat, but I prefered to drag them behind me though the alley and yard. I was having a ball without a ball (this time)
I have started going down the slide by myself. Mom sits at the top and dad is at the bottom to catch me. I can count "two, three, go" check out my static blonde hair
Dad is going super fast that is why here is blurry. But I had fun laughing at him when he swung past me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home