Thursday, January 18, 2007

A trip to the mountains to celebrate Martin

Waiting for dad with my ball in hand, I carry almost everywhere I go
This is me towards the end of the trip. I was tried and mom and I took a stumble that is why I have a scratch under my eye. Don't worry, mom just got two LARGE bruises on her leg.
Mom and I by the waterfall, yup I still have my ball.

opps...sorry the pictures posting twice below...I guess you can read what mom was thinking at two different times of the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yiwen + Todd said...

Ouch!!! that is a pretty strawberry!! that little man looks tough

7:37 PM  
Blogger Danielle Seaman said...

Ok, this is the third time I've tried to post a comment. I am not sure what happened the other 2! Love the pics. He is getting so big!!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home