Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Highlights of Ohio

Great Grandma and I shared Gerber puffs. Great Grandma wanted to know if Kelloggs made these. Who knew they would be a hit between four generations. Grandma got my cousin Tyler and I books for Easter and grandpa read them to us. Ty reintroduced me to the sticking out of the tongue check out the next picture.
Grandpa gave horse rides. I said "neigh" a couple of times. Grandpa said mom use to love horsey rides like this.
Grandma bought me a golf set and Grandpa taught me how to golf. ( We had to learn indoors because it was freezing where they live) Grandma thanks for taping them together, I use them in our yard after school everyday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Seaman said...

Love the pics! Thanks for posting them often. I just posted some new ones of Ty. Sorry it took so long. Our internet was down and I was having trouble downloading the pics at one point too.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home