Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A little more like winter break!

This is my uncle art and I in front of high falls. It was a cold day and mom and dad did not bring the hiking pack so they had to rotate carrying me!
Mom, Uncle Art and I walked down the Jefferson Memorial stairs together. I was SUPER tired but refused to nap so I needed two hands.
Mom, Dad and I in front of the White House ( I just woke up from my nap and there were people shouting in the street so I was pretty grumpy)
Dad and I in the Natural History Museum ....finally something I enjoyed!
This is the end of our trip to DC. Mom wanted you to see how I was most of the trip into DC....cranky. This trip was not my cup of tea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yiwen + Todd said...

Finally I've been waiting for you to put these up. Are those all of them? I thought there were some others? Yea that trip was not the best but i think it turned out ok after he knocked himself out on the sidewalk (hahaha...he was good after that)

I was going to put mine up from our DC trip but my computer broke down and now I have to use my work computer.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww yay! That's were I'm from... I miss it! I use to work in DC at the Crowen Plaza on 14th and K as their catering Director...nice hotel. Next time let me know and i can get you all deals on hotels!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home