Thursday, February 01, 2007

Our first Snow day

Mom was showing me how to make a snowball to throw at dad. I had fun pushing the snow back and forth to watch it fly through the air.
I am cheering dad on during his snowball fight with the neighbor
Here I am throwing a snowball myself. What fun watching it hit the ground and fall apart. And hey, I like balls so that added to the fun.
Mom threw snow up in the air and it landed on my face and so I tried it and loved eating snow so I stuck my tongue out to catch some more!

Having parents as teachers is the best when it comes to summers and snow days! Mom and dad took me out in the snow for the first time, I had fun watching dad have a snow ball fight with the neighbor kid. I threw a few snowballs myself!

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Seaman said...

Sounds like you all had fun playing in the snow. It is bitter cold here and snowing. We have a few inches as well. Aidan is adorable. He looks like he might have grown taller. Ty loves books too.. but he likes to eat them!! You should see the x-mas books you got him. There are several corners missing and the bindings are somewhat destroyed. I don't let him play with them anymore. He does like to be read too though. He likes to turn the pages!! Hope all is well, love D

7:42 AM  
Blogger Yiwen + Todd said...

That is the most excited face i've ever seen on a little kid. It's awesome to watch him witness everything for the first time. Good pics!!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Yiwen + Todd said...

Less than a month until you visit!!!! have you guys scheduled out your visit yet? I think I asked you this already but I forgot. I don't know if you got my email but I posted a new post on my blog, check it out

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home