Thursday, February 01, 2007

A New Obcession

Dad predicted that my new obcession would be books. I LOVE to read. I am a man after Grandma Schriefer's own heart, it must have been all that reading did when I was born to model good habits. Or maybe it is becuase dad is always reading about building small houses. Or maybe because mom and dad read to me everynight. Or maybe because mom read alot when she was pregnant, whatever it was in the first year of my life, I can't get enough books.
Here I am running to give dad another book while mom cleans up from dinner.

Here dad and I are going through our 6th book and I am showing him where Jesus is. He was reading a book under the book I was reading.
I'll be right back dad! We need another book! (notice my ball has taken second place under the counter....I still love balls but books are the new thing)
Here dad, we have not read this one yet.
It is always good to have two books being read at the same time. Dad gets to hold a book and I get to hold one.

I am actually reading with dad while mom types. It was a snow day for us so we have been hanging out together. Did you see my first snow pics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home